Click here for information on the proposed Route 1A Field Project.
Fall 2019 Field Permit Information
Whether for High School sports teams, youth leagues, or even charitable events and private reservations, hundreds of Walpole residents utilize the public athletic fields each year. Because the requests for fields typically outnumbers the space available, groups looking to use athletic fields must first receive a Field Permit
issued by the Walpole Recreation Department.
The deadline to reserve the athletic fields for your league or organization for the Fall 2019 season was Friday, August 23.
Click here to view a calendar of scheduled events.
Final rosters and complete payment for the permit are due to the Recreation Department within 30 days of the permit issuance.
• Field Permit Application
• Field Permit Policies & Procedures
Please note that field space will be allocated according to the following list of user priority:
1. Walpole High School Athletics
2. Walpole Recreation Department activities (or any other town department)
3. Walpole Youth Leagues (Walpole Youth Football, Babe Ruth Baseball, Walpole Youth Soccer, etc.)
4. Any other organization or private request
5. First-come, first-served basis
For questions or more information about reserving a field for your league or organization, please contact us at (508) 660-6353.